Sunday, April 1

Malaysia

In January, right after some meetings we had in Thailand and right before Ryan's seminary classes, we got to take a 6 day vacation in Malaysia with our great friends Jesse and Shanee. It was such a fun time. Malaysia is a very unique place. Although Ryan and I agree that the beaches are much nicer in Thailand, Malaysia had so much to see and do, the cities we visited were beautiful, and the culture of Malaysia is so interesting. The people are a mix of cultures from Malaysia (of course), China and India. The major religion is Islam and the people speak a lot of English which really helped us as we were getting around. The places we visited were very clean and you could not even eat in taxi drivers cars and you had to wear your seatbelts everywhere (which is a good thing) but very, very different than Nepal.

I am having a REALLY hard time uploading pictures to this blog now so I am working on it....sorry it is slow. I think it has something to do with the speed of our internet connection.

No comments: