Out our living room window: Snow! It was so fun to watch the snow come down and see how excited the people were. We had heard that is really doesn't snow in Kathmandu but at the time we did not know it was the first snow in the city in 62 years! It snows a lot in the mountains but does not usually snow in Kathamndu valley. At first I wished that it would snow more in Kathmandu but then I realized how much it would slow down life here. We probably would not have electricity for days at a time and the roads would be SO bad. So I am thankful it doesn't happen all the time but I loved seeing it this day!
The kids at the school next door playing in the snow!
The carpet factory you can see from our kitchen window. Look at all the snow coming down. It did not stick at all but was pretty when it was falling.
No comments:
Post a Comment