Many of you have asked about the hospital where we will be having the babies: It is called Bumrungrad International Hospital {www.bumrungrad.com} and it is ranked as one of the best hospitals in the world: We have been so impressed by this hospital so far and are so thankful that we are able to have the babies and our pre-natal care done here!
There is a Starbucks as soon as you walk in and a few other restaurants including a McDonalds, a deli, a japanese restaurant, etc!
Here is a picture of me at my last appointment in front of the sign for the Women's Center where I go for my weekly check-ups!
Here is a picture of the entrance/exit: There are so many people at this hospital everyday and people from all over the world come here for medical care: It is a very culturally diverse place!
The entrance way, when you arrive in a taxi a man in a uniform opens the door for you: Talk about first-class service!
The information desk as soon as you walk in
The foyer of one of the buildings
3 comments:
yea for an awesome hospital!! whoo hoo! Great pics too! It's awesome to see a belly pic! :) You look awesome!!
So glad the extra time in Bangkok has allowed you to catch up on some blogging - was great to read all about your recent adventures. know that you are in our thoughts the next few weeks and we can't wait to meet your new little ones on the blog!
Hey, I saw a link for your blog from Jesse and Shanee's. Then I thought that I recognized your picture and sure enough, I have your yarp-card from Southeastern. I think that I had classes with Kristin. Maybe with Ryan too but I don't remember his face as much. Does that sound weird? I hope not! Glad to see how you are doing and that you are expecting twins! Please add me to your email list as I would love to stay in touch.
Blessings!
Post a Comment