Sunday, February 3

Christmas in Nepal!


We were blessed with a wonderful Christmas: Our amazing friends Jesse and Shanee came into town to be with us and we had a great time together! Shanee and I cooked our first Christmas dinner and then on Christmas day we had some other friends over {Bo, Summer, Sophia and Michelle} and all of us ate good food, laughed, talked, prayed together, played Scene It and watched episodes of The Office! It was a wonderful day! The picture above is of Sophia {Bo and Summer's daughter} enjoying her Christmas dinner


Our living room and new cozy couches decorated for Christmas!

Our kitchen and everyone hanging out together on Christmas day!

Shanee and I smiling in front of all of the wonderful food we made! Christmas dinner was delicious if I do say so myself!

Our Christmas table: nothing fancy

Ryan ready to chow down on his Christmas dinner

1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Wow! Your house looks great! Those couches look awesome! How fun! :) Looks like an awesome Christmas!