Our first diaper purchase----the first of many, we know! Thailand has these great stores called Tesco Lotus that are set up like a Wal-mart and are really nice! We go here about once a week for groceries!
Ryan and I really like Thai food but Ryan is more adventerous than I am when it comes to eating "strange" things: I usually tend to stick with stuff I know but not him: Here he is eating a bowl of Thai soup with all kinds of sea creatures inside: In his chopsticks he has a small octopus! Gross! But it was delicious to him!
Here is the whole bowl of soup: how many sea creatures can you find???
Here is a picture from our trip to the aquarium here: There is this really nice mall here called the Siam Paragon and we go there a lot because it is easy for me to walk around and there are lots of places to sit and rest: The mall has a ton of shopping of course, an amazing food court, an IMAX theater and regular movie theaters, a gym and a great aquarium in the basement! Here is a picture Ryan got of a gigantic lobster!
Here is some big scary looking fish/eel thing---I don't know what it is called!
1 comment:
FUN! :) That bowl of thai food creatures looks awesome! BUT I don't think i'll be eating it :) haha! It's all yours Ryan :)
Post a Comment