The babies were released from the hospital on February 29th and we have been having so much fun having them here with us! Of course we are adjusting to their schedules and are up feeding them every three hours but it is all worth it and we feel so blessed! I am also so thankful for Ryan and don't know what I would do without him: We each are able to feed one baby at each feeding and we are really doing this all together: It is an adventure and I am so thankful Ryan is able to fully participate: I am also so thankful to our organization for providing this time here to be near such an amazing hospital where we were given and will continue to receive such amazing care as well as this time to share with our children and learn a little about what it means to be a parent before having to rush into the craziness of all of life's duties! Here are some pictures since they have come home:
6 comments:
Keane and Gracie are Sooo cute! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!!! THey keep getting cuter and cuter! How fun!! What a blessing! They are super cute!!! I love the little striped outfits! Man! I want give them big hugs!!! They are precious!!! I can't wait to meet them :) THanks for posting more pics!
How adorable! Take lots of pics - they change so fast. Cherish every moment - even those that come at 3 am! :) Thinking of you guys during this time...
you guys - such a blessing. they are so sweet. love u and thinking about you. enjoy these days.
They are so cute! I'm so happy for your new family!
Wow! They are wonderful. This is a great time of life, drink it up like a giant chocolate shake! Love you all bunches, Kim
Post a Comment