Me and Gracie Keane and Gracie before their baths Asleep.... See Keane's leg over Gracie's? They enjoy being next to each other. It is so cute. I love this picture. Ryan feeding Keane while they both listen to the Ipod. Me and Keane.
GREAT pictures!!! How cute!! Kristin - being a mother "looks good on you" :) I love those pics!! I also LOVE the pic of Ryan and Keane & the Ipod :) haha! How cute! I love that they love to sleep next to each other -it's adorable!! They are sooo cute!!!
4 comments:
GREAT pictures!!! How cute!! Kristin - being a mother "looks good on you" :) I love those pics!! I also LOVE the pic of Ryan and Keane & the Ipod :) haha! How cute! I love that they love to sleep next to each other -it's adorable!! They are sooo cute!!!
Loving getting to know your little ones through the blog - keep the pics coming! They are absolutely precious. Love the ipod pic. :)
They are beautiful!! Rachel Lane
They are beautiful!! Rachel Lane
Post a Comment