| Our family and friends (many of you) have been SO generous to us and have provided so much for the babies. I honestly don't think we have bought any clothes ourselves for them. Everything has come through Ryan's parents or my parents (on their trips over here) from them and many of you. So, THANK YOU. We are very blessed. These jean and white top outfits are one of the gifts that Ryan's parents brought for Keane and Gracie (they actually bought Keane a white collared shirt to go with this outfit but it is still too big so this t-shirt worked well for the time being). They are now big enough to wear them. Ryan and I thought they looked SO cute and I guess they did too because of the big smiles on their faces. |
Tuesday, August 19
Smiles and new outfits....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment