Gracie is SO strong. She is just over 6 months but she is already getting up on all 4's. I know she will be crawling here before we know it. As you can see from this picture, Keane is pretty laid back about the whole thing. He likes to play with her but is not yet getting up on his knees. He's happy just to lay there and watch her sometimes. She is such a curious baby. She loves playing with her toys. I have a feeling she will be getting into everything before long. It is amazing how quickly the days when I could just put them on the floor in one place and I knew they would stay there have passed by. Neither of them can sit up by themselves yet but I am sure that is coming soon too.
Curious Gracie...
She makes some of the FUNNIEST faces. I am so glad I was able to capture this one!
This is one of my favorite pictures ever of Gracie. I love her big huge smile and here you can see her on her hands and knees. She doesn't go anywhere yet. She just rocks back and forth for a bit and then gets tired. She is SO sweet.
She also loves to do this thing where she is "flying". It is SO funny. She lifts both of her hands and her legs off the ground and just rests on her stomach for a while. She does it all of the time.
Flying Gracie!
No comments:
Post a Comment