Keane is one of the happiest, most laid back babies I have ever seen. He has the sweetest demeanor and everyone we come into contact with always talks about how smiley he is. He is a joy to be around and makes us laugh everyday. He is just a week away from being 8 months old and the time is definitely flying. He has come so far from his 4 lb 4 oz little newborn self. He is now 7.6 kg (about 16 1/2 lbs) and loves his toys. He doesn't have any teeth yet but I think they are coming because he loves to put everything in his mouth. He doesn't cry much (only when he is really hungry or tired, or if his sister knocks him in the head with something hard). He loves his baby food and his favorites include rice cereal, pumpkin, apples, green beans and bananas. He has been able to sit up for a few weeks now and he just learned to crawl this past week although he still hasn't mastered it yet. He can say 'dada' and 'mama' (although he doesn't attribute it to us yet) and loves to talk. He is trying everything he can to keep up with his sister. When he goes to sleep he loves his pacifier, his blanket and a few favorite stuffed animals. He sleeps about 11 hours a night and takes 3 naps a day. He likes to cuddle in the mornings with his bottle and is very ticklish. He has such a sweet, loud, contagious laugh. I think he is the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen...but I might be biased!
Tuesday, October 14
A little about Keane...
Keane is one of the happiest, most laid back babies I have ever seen. He has the sweetest demeanor and everyone we come into contact with always talks about how smiley he is. He is a joy to be around and makes us laugh everyday. He is just a week away from being 8 months old and the time is definitely flying. He has come so far from his 4 lb 4 oz little newborn self. He is now 7.6 kg (about 16 1/2 lbs) and loves his toys. He doesn't have any teeth yet but I think they are coming because he loves to put everything in his mouth. He doesn't cry much (only when he is really hungry or tired, or if his sister knocks him in the head with something hard). He loves his baby food and his favorites include rice cereal, pumpkin, apples, green beans and bananas. He has been able to sit up for a few weeks now and he just learned to crawl this past week although he still hasn't mastered it yet. He can say 'dada' and 'mama' (although he doesn't attribute it to us yet) and loves to talk. He is trying everything he can to keep up with his sister. When he goes to sleep he loves his pacifier, his blanket and a few favorite stuffed animals. He sleeps about 11 hours a night and takes 3 naps a day. He likes to cuddle in the mornings with his bottle and is very ticklish. He has such a sweet, loud, contagious laugh. I think he is the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen...but I might be biased!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment