Here are some pictures from our week that were taken on some of our trips to the Hyatt. We are more blessed than I can explain to have this place right next door to our apartment. There really is very little grass anywhere else in the city. I am amazed everyday that we have this place to go to and play at...
Sunday, October 18
Our week...
Ryan has been gone all week to a meeting in China. Thankfully, he will be back tomorrow. While he has been gone I have tried to stay as busy as possible with Keane and Gracie. It is hard to find things to do here in Nepal that I can do on my own with 2, 20 month olds. I don't drive here yet. We have a car and it is stick shift and the roads and traffic are CRAZY so I haven't learned yet. So, anywhere we go, we have to go by taxi (which is hard without carseats and by myself) or in their stroller (which limits where I can go because so many of the roads are dirt and torn up). But we managed to stay busy and have a lot of fun through it all. We had dinner with some friends, spent a lot of time walking around our community, spent a lot of time at the Hyatt playing in the grass (as you can see from the pictures), played outside on the patio, got ice cream, watched a lot of DORA videos and just had fun being together (I also had a sleepover for some of my friends here and one of my friends spent a few nights here with me).
Here are some pictures from our week that were taken on some of our trips to the Hyatt. We are more blessed than I can explain to have this place right next door to our apartment. There really is very little grass anywhere else in the city. I am amazed everyday that we have this place to go to and play at...

Here are some pictures from our week that were taken on some of our trips to the Hyatt. We are more blessed than I can explain to have this place right next door to our apartment. There really is very little grass anywhere else in the city. I am amazed everyday that we have this place to go to and play at...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment