Tuesday, November 17

Famous...


First of all...I thought you would all enjoy this. I saw these two dolls the other day when I was shopping. They were only $1 so I decided to buy them for K and G. They ended up really liking them...Gracie liked them more than Keane. Isn't the packaging hilarious? What does 'convulsing enter' mean??? and don't these dolls just have the most 'handsome appearance'? I LOVE Asian packaging and the English words they choose to use. Adds random funniness to my day all the time!

A new "mall" opened up here in Kathmandu a few months ago. For Nepal it is actually really nice. It has a food court and some good stores and it has air conditioning and heat which is SO nice. It also has a small arcade where they have these little rides for kids. We put Keane and Gracie on the rides and put the coins in to make the rides go and at first they LOVED it. As soon as it stopped moving though Keane started to cry a lot. I thought it was because he wanted it to keep going but when we tried to put him on it again he didn't want to go. Gracie just started crying because Keane did so that was the end of that...I hope they will want to try them again next time.

We were at the arcade at about 4 pm on Sunday right after school let out (yes they go to school on Sunday here) and all the high school kids LOVED Keane and Gracie. They kept saying that they looked like dolls and all wanted to take their pictures with K and G. We are like celebrities everywhere we go. Thankfully K and G don't usually mind too much...they are such good sports.

No comments: