Sunday, February 14

Christmas in January: The Flight of the Gibbons


This year when Ryan asked me what I wanted for Christmas I immediately knew. We had plans to go to Thailand in the end of January and I had heard from some friends about The Flight of the Gibbons in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Basically it is a 2 hour zip line ride through the jungles of Thailand. Even though I had to wait for my present it was well worth it! We had so much fun. Our amazing friends watched Keane and Gracie for the day and Ryan and I spent the day together. We were over 150 feet in the air (more at times) and we just had a blast. I was a little nervous at times but got over it pretty quickly. We had lunch in a neat little Thai village and got to see a beautiful waterfall! I highly recommend it for anyone traveling through Chiang Mai!


Don't we look so cute in our helmets??? haha











No comments: