The view of our front door from our balcony {the stairs lead up to our landlords apartment}
One of the views from our balcony
Our yard!!!! I know it may look small to many of you but here in South Asia yards are very hard to come by and this is large compared to most! Behind the yard is the landlords big garden and since this picture was taken the whole driveway that you see here has been covered in tiled slate {which looks so nice} and a basketball hoop has been put in!
4 comments:
WOW! A basketball hoop, nice yard and a cool balcony? You guys found a great place! That ROCKS!!
YEAH on the new apt! Glad pregnancy progressing well & u feeling well. U guys r ever in our thots.
Wow, that's a really nice place! I'm excited for you guys. I'm sure the twins will enjoy the yard once they get a bit older.
I love your new place! I still am so pumped about y'all having twins! When is your due date again? I forgot! Love, michelle webb
Post a Comment