On July 27th Ryan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We can hardly believe it! In some ways, we feel like we have always been married and in other ways, it seems like just yesterday I was walking down the aisle. We have been blessed with an amazing 5 years of marriage. We have seen, learned and done so much together. In that time, we have earned our masters degrees together, traveled to 5 new countries (Jamacia, Nepal, India, Malaysia and Thailand), hiked to Everest Base Camp, learned portions of two new languages, met people from all over the world, cried together, laughed together, had two precious babies to double our family size and have gotten to see God work in amazing ways (just to name a few of the highlights). We are so thankful.
For our anniversary we went to the Hyatt hotel here in Kathmandu for dinner. Two American girls from our team volunteered to watch Keane and Gracie for a few hours. We had such a fun time together and enjoyed talking about these past five years and our future. Ryan surprised me with some beautiful flowers (and a purse that I picked out in Thailand) and I gave him a photo album full of pictures of us from the past 5 years and a new coffee mug from Thailand. We had a wonderful time. |
Thursday, July 31
Our 5th Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment