It seems these days I am only taking my camera when I go to the pool. I will do my best over the next few days to get pictures out in the community and with us doing some other things but for now...here are some pictures from our Saturday afternoon. We are so thankful to have the pool right around the corner. It is so refreshing and relaxing for us. We went for about two hours this past Saturday afternoon. Gracie and Keane seem to love the pool more and more each time we go. I recently found a few of these baby floats at one of the grocery stores here. I was so surprised and excited. We weren't sure how the babies would do in them so we tested it out at home first (as you can see from Keane's picture) and then we just took one over to the pool for a test run. They worked great and Gracie and Keane were so relaxed in them. Ryan and I love to swim so much we are hoping starting them early in the pool will mean that they will love the water too. I guess we will just wait and find out...
No comments:
Post a Comment