Thursday, August 21

Pictures from Today

All I have to say is that I am LOVING this new email feature I found for uploading pictures to the blog. It is SO easy and SO fast, even with my slow internet!!!! I love that I can upload a few pics everyday if I want. I never could do that before going through the blog website! YEA!!!

Anyway, this morning from about 9 am - 10 am we had a bit of free time before Ryan had to leave for a meeting so we took the babies to the pool. We are SO blessed to have the Hyatt Hotel of Kathmandu basically in our back yard so this year we got memberships so we could go swimming and exercise whenever we had time. It has been such a blessing. Ryan and I usually take turns in the morning or evening staying home with the babies so the other one can go get some exercise time in. I have been swimming almost everyday this week and I love it. At least once a week we like to go over as a family and get the babies in the water and play with them a bit. Today I took Keane in. The water was pretty cold so he only stayed in for a second (although he didn't seem to mind the cold) and Gracie was so sleepy we didn't take her in this time but we all enjoyed the time by the pool and the warm sun. Ryan and I also got to swim some laps. Here are a few pics of us by the pool and Gracie and Keane trying on my sunglasses. Also a pic from this afternoon of them both playing with their toys while I worked a bit on the computer. Hope you had a good day too.
 

No comments: