Saturday, August 15

Fun new toys from America and a Saturday afternoon at the pool!




My parents recently sent an amazing package to us here in Nepal! It was full of all sorts of wonderful things for Keane and Gracie and Ryan and me! These yellow and red lobster and alligator toys were just a few of the great things. Keane and Gracie LOVE them! THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!!!




It has been raining a lot this week (which we need!) but all week I was hoping that it would be nice and sunny on Saturday so we could spend some time at the swimming pool. I was so happy when I woke up this morning and it was sunny!!!!!! So we spent the afternoon at the pool and just as we were leaving it started to sprinkle...good timing! Thankfully, there is a WONDERFUL swimming pool right behind our house at the Hyatt hotel. We have a membership there and it is SUCH a blessing for us and Keane and Gracie!
Getting sunscreen on!
Playing in the kiddie pool with some new toys from Grammy and Grandpa Stenger (my parents)!
Gracie with some of her favorite balls.



I love this picture because you can see how long and cute (and out of control :)) Gracie's hair is getting!
SO HAPPY!

Keane loves to climb in and out of the kiddie pool now.
This is a new swimsuit that Grammy sent for Gracie. Isn't it so cute???
Keane having fun as daddy splashes water on him.





Playing with one of the guys that works at the Hyatt.
I love summer afternoons at the pool. We feel so blessed that even here in South Asia we are able to have a beautiful swimming pool so close to our home. This is really, really unusual and we see it as such a blessing from God!!!!

No comments: