We started the morning with some coloring...K and G LOVE to color and are getting better and better at it. Keane's favorite color is clearly blue and he loves to collect all of the blue crayons he can find and hold them all at once.
In the afternoon we had some dress-up time. My Mom and Dad brought them these great dress-up clothes. Gracie kept saying, "my new dress" and "Keane's pirate". Keane also had a hat that goes with his outfit but he wouldn't wear it.
They had just woken up from their naps and were in that "I kind of want to play but I kind of want to sleep" phase.
Then we went outside to play on our porch. The ladies upstairs insisted that K and G needed hats on. The first hat I found was one of Ryan's and K and G kept fighting over who could wear it saying, "my daddy's hat". It was really sweet (well not the "fighting" part :))
The weather is really beginning to warm up. Actually I think the weather is perfect. It still is a little chilly but very warm during the day in the sun. It is great!
Gracie got a stroller for her baby doll as a present from us a few days ago and OF COURSE Keane had to have one too. SO, we went back to the store and bought Keane one. It is so funny because he loves to push his matchbox cars (can you see it in the picture?) around in it or his Indiana Jones figurine. It is SO funny to see Indiana in an baby stroller. These two have SO much fun with these strollers and since our main room floors are marble they go everywhere and have a blast.
We had a fun day together and I am tired!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment