We are so blessed to live right next door to the nicest hotel in all of Kathmandu. I often take Keane and Gracie there to run around in the grass (there is not much grass anywhere else in Kathmandu) and swim in their wonderful pool. Whenever we go there Gracie ALWAYS asks if she can smell the flowers. Often we are in a hurry to get home so they can have lunch and take a nap but I still let her...it reminds me of the need to remember to "stop and smell the flowers". I also got a few fun pictures of Keane and Gracie together which is hard to do lately since they are always going in a million directions and have a mind of their own about whether or not they want to smile or look at the camera. I am so thankful for the beautiful weather we have been having here.
Keane loves to sit like this...
No comments:
Post a Comment