Thursday, January 5

Getting big....

Lately Keane and Gracie have been growing and learning so much. They love to talk about how they are becoming big kids and how they can do so much by themselves now. With only 1 month and 16 days before their 4th birthday they are just really amazing me with how much they know and how eager they are to learn. I have been practicing writing with Keane and Gracie lately and they have just each learned to write their names. I was AMAZED a couple of weeks ago when Gracie wrote her name on this card and said, "Mommy look...it says Gracie". When I went over to see I couldn't believe how clear the writing was. Keane can write his name too similarly to this but unfortunately I don't have a picture....I need to get one. I am trying to cherish each minute with these little two because they are growing and changing right before my eyes. I am so proud of them!

Gracie wrote this all by herself with absolutely no help from me.

My precious girl!

No comments: