Monday, June 8

Snack Time...


Every afternoon Keane and Gracie get have snack time. In America I had a few snacks that I knew that they liked and I gave them those. Here many of those snacks are not available so we have been trying different things to see what they like. These chocolate cookies (biscuits as they call them here) are a hit. They have chocolate filling inside too. As you can see Keane and Gracie are big fans and they only cost about 15 cents a pack for 8!

Keane is starting to understand the concept of smiling when the camera is out. He is so cute and looks at the camera with a big grin!

The Chocolate Nepali cookie package.


It is pretty hot here (but still comfortable...thankfully) so we have been taking Keane and Gracie swimming whenever we get the chance. We also have a blow up pool that we sometimes put on the patio for them to play in. They love the water.

No comments: