Saturday, November 13

Craft time.....

At least once a week (I usually shoot for twice) I spend a few hours in the morning doing crafts and preschool type activities with Keane and Gracie. They love it! Here are a few pictures of some of the activities that we have been doing lately (and I still can't stop these pictures from turning around...if anyone knows how to fix it please let me know)...
One day our Tibetan neighbor from downstairs came to do craft and preschool time with us. We enjoyed having her with us during her break from school.

We learned about Bears and Butterflies for the letter "B" day




Gracie has started to learn to cut

animals and creatures made from homemade salt dough and rocks

Leaf and flower wax paper made from fun stuff we found outside




Painting our rock and dough creatures with q-tips







Salt dough creatures ready to be baked



Making salt dough creations





1 comment:

Tonya Dixon said...

Kristen, you are so creative! It looks like they have so much fun with their projects!