Sunday, December 30

November 2012

I have been terrible about keeping up with this blog. I really have good intentions and then time just gets away from me. Also, with facebook and instagram, it is often just easier to post things there. Anyway, I do still want to keep up with this blog so here is another attempt: a photo update from November.
We had several volunteer teams this fall. God did so much in and through the teams during their time. It is such a gift and a privilege to serve alongside these brothers and sisters.

Volunteers from our home church! They went to a remote mountain area with Ryan. They were truly a blessing to us! 

We bought a small grill to make fires on and enjoyed roasting hot dogs and smores on it one evening on our patio.

Keane and Gracie are such a joy to us. They love making silly faces with me! I love my Gracie!

Keane is such a sweet boy! I love his silly ways!

These two light up my life so much!

We went to a hillside hotel for our team meeting after Thanksgiving. Keane and Gracie loved being with their friends, Sophie and Izzy!

I love my husband. I am so blessed by him. He has started the PhD program through SEBTS and has just completed all of the school work he has to finish before he goes to America for the month of January for classes. He wrote over 115 pages, read about 40 books and worked on a lot of other projects on top of the many other ways he serves our family, our team and the people here. I am so proud of him. God has confirmed in so many ways the timing of him getting this degree. He has provided everything we need and is so very faithful to us.
 

No comments: